America Saves Week 2016 | Daily Savings Focus: Pay Off High-Interest Debt
Posted: February 27, 2016
Saturday, February 27: Pay Off High-Interest Debt
With planning, discipline, patience, and maybe some outside help, almost anyone can reduce their debts and start to accumulate wealth. Find places to cut your spending so that you can pay down your debts faster and find places to trim your expenses.
How to Pay Off High Interest Rate Debt
Which to Tackle First: High-Interest Debt or Small-Balance Debt?
WESTconsin can help! Transfer your high-interest debt to our WESTconsin Platinum Visa!
WESTconsin Platinum Visa credit cards give you worldwide acceptance, the most competitive interest rates, no annual fee, CURewards, and Membership Value Pricing (MVP) benefits. Now is a great time to transfer balances from your credit cards with higher interest rates!
Platinum Visa Rewards
- No annual fee
- Free CURewards* program
- Competitive interest rates** with MVP discounts of .50% for Gold members and .25% for Silver
- Account access through WESTconsin Online to review recent activity, enroll in eStatements, make or schedule payments and more
- Annual Activity Summary statement
- Security protection
- Now available with EMV chip card technology
**The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) may range from 9%-17.5% based on creditworthiness and your Membership Value Pricing status. Foreign Transaction Fee 1% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars.
The Extra Mile
WESTconsin’s Platinum Visa credit cards provide these additional benefits at no or minimal cost:
- Free Falcon Fraud Protection—WESTconsin’s Platinum Visa credit card is protected by the most advanced fraud protection system available today
- Free Verified by Visa—Visa provides added security for online purchases through a secure, password protected process. Learn more about the benefits of Verified by Visa
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Travel and emergency assistance services
- Warranty manager service
- Worldwide automatic travel accident and baggage delay insurance
- Loss of life, disability and involuntary unemployment payment protection
- Roadside dispatch