Menomonie | Administrative Center Timeline
Posted: November 21, 2018
Construction began September 4, 2018 on a 35,000 square foot, two-story Administrative Center. The new facility is being built on vacant land the credit union owns directly west of their Menomonie – East Office located at 3333 Schneider Avenue. The building will house WESTconsin’s Service Center, Human Resources, Training, Member Experience, Accounting, Payment Operations, and Risk Management departments, as well as Corporate Officers. Spaces for training and meeting rooms are also included. Anticipated opening is summer 2019. See pictures as construction continues in our Facebook album.
December 2018 Highlights
November 2018 Highlights
- Concrete floor poured and completed.
- Excavation/grading and underground water retention system is complete.
- Base course of the parking lot.
- Site electrical.
- First floor and second floor steel erection.
October 2018 Highlights
- Excavation and footings complete.
- Building foundation is complete.
- Underground mechanical, electrical, and plumbing has started.
- Site electrical generator installed.
- Elevator shaft footings in progress.
- Underground storm water retention system is in progress.
September 2018 Highlights
- Ground breaking event on September 4th.