Menomonie | Administrative Center Timeline
Posted: June 21, 2019
Construction began September 4, 2018 on a 35,000 square foot, two-story Administrative Center. The new facility is being built on vacant land the credit union owns directly west of their Menomonie – East Office located at 3333 Schneider Avenue. The building will house WESTconsin’s Service Center, Human Resources, Training, Member Experience, Accounting, Payment Operations, Risk Management, IT Security and Online Services departments, as well as Corporate Officers. Spaces for training and meeting rooms are also included. Anticipated opening is summer 2019. See pictures as construction continues in our Facebook album.
June 2019 Highlights
- The final cleaning of the building.
- Furniture installation.
- Audio/video and other IT installation.
- Finishing the landscaping, sidewalks, parking lot, glass work, and exterior panels.
May 2019 Highlights
- The interior of the building is nearing completion.
- The exterior glass and panels are nearing completion.
- Parking lot curbing and the landscaping have begun.
April 2019 Highlights
- Painting is done.
- Ceiling grid, electrical, and light installation continues.
- Trim, doors, cabinetry, carpet, and tile installation has begun.
- The exterior brick is complete and the window installation continues.
- Department tours are becoming more frequent as employees plan for their new space.
March 2019 Highlights
- The second floor is mostly painted and the ceiling grid installation has begun.
- The second floor lights, doors, carpet, and tile installation will start soon.
- Cabinetry for the second floor has arrived.
- The first floor drywall installation continues and painting has begun.
- The exterior brick will be complete and the window installation will start during the last week of March.
February 2019 Highlights
- Drywall is up on the second floor. Ready to texture and paint.
- Getting Ready to drywall on the first floor.
- Spray foam insulation has been applied to the west exterior wall. Will continue on the north side.
- Exterior brick work will start as soon as the weather cooperates.
- Despite some weather challenges the construction continues to move along on time and under budget.
January 2019 Highlights
- Roof is finished.
- Framing of steel stud exterior walls is complete.
- Exterior sheeting is complete.
- Framing of steel stud interior walls started.
December 2018 Highlights
- Second floor concrete poured.
- Framing of steel stud exterior walls started.
- Roughing in mechanicals.
- Continue work on exterior sheeting.
November 2018 Highlights
- Concrete floor poured and completed.
- Excavation/grading and underground water retention system is complete.
- Base course of the parking lot.
- Site electrical.
- First floor and second floor steel erection.
October 2018 Highlights
- Excavation and footings complete.
- Building foundation is complete.
- Underground mechanical, electrical, and plumbing has started.
- Site electrical generator installed.
- Elevator shaft footings in progress.
- Underground storm water retention system is in progress.
September 2018 Highlights
- Ground breaking event on September 4th.