Captured Moments Photo Contest
Posted: May 24, 2019
WESTERN WI—WESTconsin Credit Union will be holding a photo contest during the months of June and July. This contest is open to everyone within their membership area. There are four categories for photo submissions:
- Animals and Wildlife
- Local Architecture
- Youth Entry (Scenery, Animals and Wildlife, Local Architecture all in one category
- Must be under 18
Guidelines for submissions are:
- The photo submission link is located on WESTconsin’s website, westconsincu.org, or on their Facebook page.
- The photo entries must be taken in the following counties: Wisconsin—Barron, Buffalo, Burnett, Chippewa, Clark, Dunn, Eau Claire, Jackson, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Rusk, St. Croix, Sawyer, Taylor, Trempealeau, and Washburn; Minnesota—Anoka, Chisago, Dakota, Goodhue, Isanti, Ramsey, Wabasha, and Washington (WESTconsin’s field of membership service area).
- Artwork must be original and created by the person submitting the entry.
- Photo must be high resolution, preferably 300 ppi.
- No easily identifiable people in photos allowed.
- Include the title of the photo, city and/or county in which it was taken, the entry category, your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number(s).
- Limit of three (3) total submission, per person.
- Submission period runs Saturday, June 1, 2019 through Wednesday, July 31, 2019.
- WESTconsin Credit Union employees, their immediate family members, and Board of Directors are not eligible.
The judging period, for submitted photos, will be August 1-14. The public will vote via WESTconsin’s Facebook page, to select the People’s Choice Award winner who will receive a gift package. WESTconsin Credit Union representatives will select the top two for each category. First place winners, for each of the four categories, will receive a $150 Visa gift card and second place winners, will receive a $50 Visa gift card.WESTconsin Credit Union has been serving members since 1939, and membership is open to anyone who lives or works in the Wisconsin counties of Barron, Buffalo, Burnett, Chippewa, Clark, Dunn, Eau Claire, Jackson, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Rusk, St. Croix, Sawyer, Taylor, Trempealeau, and Washburn, or the Minnesota counties of Anoka, Chisago, Dakota, Goodhue, Isanti, Ramsey, Wabasha, and Washington, with a $5 minimum deposit in a Membership Savings Account. Credit unions are financial institutions owned by their accountholders, and member funds are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) up to at least $250,000.