Community Comes Together in Support of School Supplies Drive
Posted: August 20, 2019
WESTERN WI—WESTconsin Credit Union held its annual School Supply Drive July 29 – August 10 to collect school supplies and monetary donations. WESTconsin employees and members, as well as members of the community collected over 4,300 supplies and raised $1,975. All proceeds were delivered by the credit union to local schools and organizations for distribution. WESTconsin extends its sincerest gratitude to all who donated, helping local children in need pack their backpacks for the upcoming school year.
- Altoona Office | Altoona Area School District
- Amery Office | School District of Amery
- Baldwin Office | Baldwin-Woodville Area School District
- Barron Office | Barron Area School District
- Chippewa Falls Office | Lake Wissota Lions Club – “Stuff the Bus”
- Eau Claire Office | Boys and Girls Club of the Greater Chippewa Valley
- Ellsworth Office | Ellsworth School District
- Hudson Office | The Sharing Tree
- Menomonie Administrative Office | Local Area Schools
- Menomonie Downtown Office | Knapp Elementary School
- Menomonie East Office | Operation Back-To-School
- Menomonie North Office | Operation Back-To-School
- New Richmond Office | School Districts of New Richmond & Somerset
- Prescott Office | Prescott School District
- River Falls Office | School District of River Falls
- Spring Valley Office | Spring Valley Area Food Pantry
WESTconsin Credit Union has been serving members since 1939, and membership is open to anyone who lives or works in the Wisconsin counties of Barron, Buffalo, Burnett, Chippewa, Clark, Dunn, Eau Claire, Jackson, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Rusk, St. Croix, Sawyer, Taylor, Trempealeau, and Washburn, or the Minnesota counties of Anoka, Chisago, Dakota, Goodhue, Isanti, Ramsey, Wabasha, and Washington, with a $5 minimum deposit in a Membership Savings Account. Credit unions are financial institutions owned by their accountholders, and member funds are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) up to at least $250,000.
Learn more about WESTconsin Kindness Count at westconsincu.org/about-us/kindness-counts.