WESTconsin Credit Union Awards 13 $1,000 Scholarships to Local High School Graduates
- Anna Ganje - Amery High School
- Morgan Hable - Baldwin-Woodville High School
- Avery Krahenbuhl - Cameron High School
- Mattigan Haller - Eau Claire North High School
- Ava Billeter - Ellsworth High School
- Madelyn Oehlke - Glenwood City High School
- Julia Ginsbach - Hudson High School
- Alex Johnson - Elk Mound High School
- Madelyn Klimek - Menomonie High School
- Delaney Brown - New Richmond High School
- Sophia Lebakken - Prescott High School
- Rachael Rahn - River Falls High School
- Anna Blanford - Elmwood High School
For over 24 years, WESTconsin has distributed over $309,000 to help support the higher education goals of area students. Scholarships are awarded annually to youth members from communities served by WESTconsin offices.
WESTconsin Credit Union has been serving members since 1939, and membership is open to anyone who lives or works in the Wisconsin counties of Barron, Buffalo, Burnett, Chippewa, Clark, Dunn, Eau Claire, Jackson, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Rusk, St. Croix, Sawyer, Taylor, Trempealeau, and Washburn, or the Minnesota counties of Anoka, Chisago, Dakota, Goodhue, Isanti, Ramsey, Wabasha, and Washington, with a $5 minimum deposit in a Membership Savings Account. Credit unions are financial institutions owned by their accountholders, and member funds are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) up to at least $250,000.