We care about YOU!
Yes, we really do read every survey!
We exist to serve the financial needs of our members and our communities. As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, we are owned and operated by and for our members. That means our members are in charge.
Hearing from our members allows WESTconsin Credit Union to improve our service and offer the products that our members will benefit from. It also lets us celebrate the great team members we have that provide wonderful service to our membership. We all want our members to have an exceptional experience every time with WESTconsin Credit Union.
In 2017, we received over 3,200 surveys! We love that those members took the time to let us know how we are doing. Decisions about changes are influenced, and often times led by member feedback. Our leadership often follows up with members to gain more clarity on what we can do better and to say thank you for taking the time to provide their feedback. We also use the feedback to evaluate our policies and procedures, products and services.
Surveys aren’t the only way to share your thoughts and suggestions. Here are a few other ways we would love to hear from you:
- WESTconsin values our members’ experiences—they created a position that focuses on just that! Stephanie Rasmussen, our Chief Experience Officer, is focused on listening to member feedback and helping make sure that the decisions we make always have the members first. You can reach her by calling our Service Center (800) 924-0022
- Stop in to any office or call our Service Center! All of our employees are here to help! They all go through multiple trainings and strive to exceed your expectations. If we are unable to assist you to your satisfaction, they will share your suggestions and thoughts with the appropriate management.
- Social Media—WESTconsin Credit Union is on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. Our social media specialist will respond quickly to any questions or concerns you have. She will make sure to share your suggestions with the appropriate teams!
Your suggestions and insights have helped shape the following items
- Members are able to make their Mortgage payment at the teller line
- Implemented a new survey system to collect even more feedback from our members
- Added a different colored envelope to help make sure you see your escrow letters when they arrive
- New and improved online and mobile loan application
- Implementation of Money Management to help with your budgeting needs
- Cross Account Access online so members are able to login to one account to transfer funds between accounts with the same ownership
- Business Remote Deposit
- Tags to hang on night drop when we have a holiday so members know deposits won’t go in until the end of the next business day (in addition to signs on drive up window and front door)
- Enhanced mobile feature to set up and manage bill pay items within the Mobile App