We care about YOU!
Yes, we really do read every survey!
We exist to serve the financial needs of our members and our communities. As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, we are owned and operated by and for our members. That means our members are in charge.
Hearing from our members allows WESTconsin Credit Union to improve our service and offer the products that our members will benefit from. It also lets us celebrate the great team members we have that provide wonderful service to our membership. We all want our members to have an exceptional experience every time with WESTconsin Credit Union.
In 2018, we have received over 3,400 surveys! We love that those members took the time to let us know how we are doing. Decisions about changes are influenced, and often times led by member feedback. Our leadership often follows up with members to gain more clarity on what we can do better and to say thank you for taking the time to provide their feedback. We also use the feedback to evaluate our policies and procedures, products and services.
Surveys aren’t the only way to share your thoughts and suggestions. Here are a few other ways we would love to hear from you:
- WESTconsin values our members’ experiences—they created a position that focuses on just that! Sara Janssen, our Vice President of Member Engagement, is focused on listening to member feedback and helping make sure that the decisions we make always have the members first. You can reach her by calling our Service Center (800) 924-0022
- Stop in to any office or call our Service Center! All of our employees are here to help! They all go through multiple trainings and strive to exceed your expectations. If we are unable to assist you to your satisfaction, they will share your suggestions and thoughts with the appropriate management.
- Social Media—WESTconsin Credit Union is on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. Our social media specialist will respond quickly to any questions or concerns you have. She will make sure to share your suggestions with the appropriate teams!
Your suggestions and insights have helped shape the following items
- Members are able to access their credit card information through the Mobile App
- Offer a new, user-friendly WESTconsin Scholarship application program
- Members are able to transfer money to any WESTconsin Credit Union member through WESTconsin Online
- Members are now able to view their full 10-digit ACH checking account number using WESTconsin Online and our Mobile App
- We will be offering new credit cards, mid 2019
- Members are now alerted to critical information through our Mobile App
- We have updated our teller receipts to make them easier for members to read
- We made it easier to use Mobile Deposit with a new point and click feature that helps users take a photo of their check
- Our Mobile Application has been updated so you can see the “Available Balance” more prominently
- Members can now reset their own password if they become locked out of Online Banking
- We are now offering a Youth Savings account with a fantastic rate to encourage our younger members to save
- We have trained more team members to be Financial Coaches to help more of our members achieve financial success
- Members now receive timely, electronic communication form our mortgage team that keeps them up to date through each step of the mortgage loan process