It’s never been easier to pay your bills directly from your WESTconsin Credit Union checking account! Bill Pay eliminates envelopes, stamps, and check writing; it’s all done for you FREE from WESTconsin Credit Union!
Conveniences of Bill Pay:
- Enroll for Bill Pay from WESTconsin Online or the Mobile App
- Schedule or edit bill payments
- Manage payees
- View payment history and check copies
- Categorize your bills for easier budgeting
- Set up automatic and recurring payments
- Receive eBills from any business that is capable of online invoicing
- Receive email notification when eBills arrives, payments are made and more
Getting Started with Bill Pay
You need to have a qualitying, active checking account with WESTconsin Credit Union to sign up.
- Begin by logging into your WESTconsin Online account by clicking here or tap Sign Up in the Mobile App. If you do not have an online account, follow the instructions that are provided by clicking here.
- Once you are logged in, click the Bill Pay tab.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the application. It’s easy to add new payees and payments that can be scheduled for future dates. Payees can be anyone you send a payment to either by check or electronically.
Bill Pay from WESTconsin Credit Union will save you time and keep you organized so you can pay bills on time. Start using Bill Pay today!