It’s never been easier to pay your bills directly from your WESTconsin Credit Union checking account! Online banking eliminates envelopes, stamps, and check writing, it’s all done for you FREE from WESTconsin Credit Union!
Conveniences of Online Bill Payment:
- Receive eBills from your utility and insurance companies, or any business that is capable of online invoice
- Categorize your bills for easier budgeting
- View payment history and check copies
- Receive email notifications when bills arrive, payments are made and more
- Create query reports on your bill payment activity
Getting Started with Online Bill Paying
You need to have an active checking account with WESTconsin Credit Union to sign up with online bill pay.
- Begin by logging into your WESTconsin Online account by clicking here. If you do not have an online account, follow the instructions that are provided by clicking here.
- Once you are in WESTconsin Online, click on the Bill Pay tab.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the application. It’s easy to add new payees and payments that can be scheduled for future dates. Payees can be anyone you send a payment to either by check or electronically.
Online banking from WESTconsin Credit Union will save you time and keep you organized so you can pay bills on time. Start your WESTconsin online bill pay today!