It’s never been easier to pay your bills directly from your WESTconsin Credit Union checking account! Bill Pay eliminates envelopes, stamps, and check writing; it’s all done for you FREE from WESTconsin Credit Union!
Conveniences of Bill Pay:
- Receive eBills from any business that is capable of online invoicing
- Categorize your bills for easier budgeting
- View payment history and check copies
- Receive email notification when eBills arrives, payments are made and more
- Set up automatic and recurring payments
Getting Started with Bill Pay
You need to have a qualitying, active checking account with WESTconsin Credit Union to sign up.
- Begin by logging into your WESTconsin Online account by clicking here. If you do not have an online account, follow the instructions that are provided by clicking here.
- Once you are in WESTconsin Online, click the Bill Pay tab.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the application. It’s easy to add new payees and payments that can be scheduled for future dates. Payees can be anyone you send a payment to either by check or electronically.
Bill Pay from WESTconsin Credit Union will save you time and keep you organized so you can pay bills on time. Start using Bill Pay today!