It's free, it's easy, and it's a terrific way to manage your finances! With this tool you can manage a budget, categorize your spending, set limits, and much more.
NOTICE | Maintenance to FinanceWorks is scheduled for Tuesday, November 22 from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m. CT. After the update, if you have accounts in FinanceWorks in an error state, please follow the steps in the error message to resolve the issue. If that does not resolve the issue, please delete and re-add the account in FinanceWorks. IMPORTANT: prior to deleting to account, download a .CSV transaction file to retain a copy of your records. For complete instruction, click here.
FinanceWorks offers the ability to:
- Track spending—see where you're spending your money and find ways to save
- Get organized for taxes—use the Tax Watch feature and link to Turbotax Online Banking to prepare tax returns
- Central account management—manage all of your accounts in one place, regardless of which financial institution they are held at
- Budgeting—set spending goals and stay on budget
- Project Balance—displays the available funds for an account based upon posted transactions and entered projected transactions
- Net Worth—add additional properties (retirement, home, car, etc) and view a complete picture of worth