Member to Member Transfers
Transfer money to any WESTconsin Credit Union member!
- Member to Member Transfers are set up and managed by you
- Confirm transfer before completed*
- Transfers occur in real time
- One-time transfer of funds
- Begin by logging into your WESTconsin Online account by clicking here. If you do not have an online account, follow the instructions that are provided by clicking here.
- Once you are in WESTconsin Online, click the Transfer option
- Click Add a recipient
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add the recipient’s account information
- Verify the account; add a nickname
Error Received – “Recipient could not be verified. Please contact us or try again later.”
This error is received when the member number or first three (3) characters of a last name or suffix keyed in is incorrect. Please contact the recipient to confirm information.
*Please take caution when completing a transfer as all transfers are final. Once a transfer has been completed you’ll need to contact the recipient of the transfer to correct, WESTconsin is unable to reverse the transfer.