BUSINESS PARTNER PROGRAM
WESTconsin is a partner in your success! This innovative program is designed to provide you with services and resources to help your business and your employees/clients succeed. Whether you are interested in our business services as an owner or looking for financial education resources for your employees or clients—we will work with you to determine what best fits your individual needs.
Benefits of the Business Partner Program:
- Full range of business services/loan options
- Free employee/client benefit addition to your existing benefit package that includes...
- Employee/client packets announcing new benefit and special discounts
- $250 real estate loan document fee discount on new loans
- Free online banking, mobile banking, bill pay and eDocuments
- Free financial counseling and referrals to budget counseling services
- Onsite financial wellness booth and assistance for your rockin’ events
- Free smiles and exceptional service—that’s the cooperative way!
- Educational seminar offerings, ranging from budgeting to home buying facts
- Access to informative, money saving articles on WESTconsin's Blog
- Assistance in promoting your business/organization through Business Partner networking and marketing opportunities
- Cutting edge ideas and solutions by WESTconsin Credit Union creative thinkers who like a challenge!
How to Become a WESTconsin Credit Union Business Partner
- Contact your local WESTconsin Credit Union Vice President, or Lori Ausman—WESTconsin's Director of Business Services and Development, to discuss how we can work together.
- Fill out the Business Information form to get the ball rolling.
- Sit back, relax—and let us be your financial resource. We are here to serve you!
For more details on the benefits of a business partnership with WESTconsin Credit Union, contact your local WESTconsin Credit Union Vice President; or email Lori Ausman through our online form.