COVID-19 Loan Assistance Options
One thing you can always count on, is the strength that comes from being a community. Because being a community means being here for each other. And when we stick together, we can weather anything that comes our way. That’s a belief we’ve always adhered to at WESTconsin Credit Union.
We understand that you may need a short term or long term solution depending on your situation. We want to work with each of our members and customize a plan that will work best for you. Below are some of the service/products that could work for you. Please give us a call at (800) 924-0022. We will put you in contact with the team that is here to serve you.
- Assistance with Mortgage payment options
- Easy Equity Lines of Credit Available
- A Mortgage Forbearance Request Form is available on WESTconsin Online
- Payment Deferral Options available on some loans
- Assistance with Credit Card Payment Options
- Line of Credit Deferral Options
- Short Term Personal Loans and Ready Reserve Lines of Credit Available
Members With Debt Protection May Be Eligible For Benefits
If you purchased Payment Protection on a loan with us and are having financial issues due to a protected loss, please contact us to file a claim or discuss what benefits may be available. If elected, the protection may cancel your loan balance or monthly payment in the event of a protected event, like a disability or period of involuntary unemployment. Please contact us for more information including terms and conditions. As part of the same community, WESTconsin Credit Union is committed to doing our part to keep us safe and sound throughout ongoing developments related to the coronavirus (COVID-19).