- Up to 90 days of deferred payments.
- Up to 180 days of interest only payments.
- COVID-19 Business Loan - An emergency loan option for current members who are impacted by COVID-19 that is a temporary working capital line of credit to cover cash flow shortages for members impacted by COVID-19. Please reach out to your local Business Loan Officer for assistance.
- Partnering with the SBA to offer as many of their lending programs as possible.
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) – The U.S. Department of the Treasury has released some information about the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), including an application form. You can find this information here: https://home.treasury.gov/cares.
To further help you with this process, we have created a helpful checklist of necessary payroll related Items for processing requests and provided a link to the application.
WESTCONSIN IS HERE FOR YOU
One thing you can always count on, is the strength that comes from being a community. Because being a community means being here for each other. And when we stick together, we can weather anything that comes our way. That’s a belief we’ve always adhered to at WESTconsin Credit Union.
We understand that you may need a short term or long term solution depending on your situation. We want to work with each of our members and customize a plan that will work best for you. Below are some of the service/products that could work for you. Please give us a call at (800) 924-0022. We will put you in contact with the team that is here to serve you.
Members With Debt Protection May Be Eligible For Benefits
If you purchased Payment Protection on a loan with us and are having financial issues due to a protected loss, please contact us to file a claim or discuss what benefits may be available. If elected, the protection may cancel your loan balance or monthly payment in the event of a protected event, like a disability or period of involuntary unemployment. Please contact us for more information including terms and conditions. As part of the same community, WESTconsin Credit Union is committed to doing our part to keep us safe and sound throughout ongoing developments related to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Until further notice, all WESTconsin drive-ups remain open at our offices; however, with minimal staffing and with lobbies closed to the public. Hours for all locations, including the Service Center, change to Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–5 p.m. (closed on Saturdays). Drive-up transactions, ATMs and night drop services stay in place.