Volunteers Make A Difference!
Are you a volunteer in your community? Do you help out with your church functions, visit an elderly neighbor, help with organizations like the hospice program, the American Red Cross or your local food pantry? Join WESTconsin Credit Union’s Volunteer Program and get rewarded for helping to make a difference in the lives of your neighbors and friends!
WESTconsin Credit Union recognizes the importance of “people helping people.” We want to support and reward our members who share this philosophy through their community involvement. We’d also like to provide all of our members with an opportunity to get involved and develop lasting friendships.
What You Get…
Besides the rewarding feeling of making a difference in the lives of others, WESTconsin Credit Union will provide volunteers with:
- Free interest bearing WESTconsin Credit Union Checking
- Free WESTconsin Credit Union money orders
- Preferred rates on certificates
- Free photocopies (up to 8 per month)
- Preferred rates for WESTconsin Credit Union Travel Club trips
- $25 Visa gift card for Youth Volunteers (age 17 and under)
Here’s How it Works…
To receive the benefits of the WESTconsin Credit Union Volunteer Program, you must fulfill four basic requirements:
- Currently be a volunteer in your community, or become one (your volunteer time can be with a WESTconsin Credit Union sponsored activity or with an area non-profit organization)
- Volunteer an average of 4 hours per month or 48 hours per year in an approved volunteer service
- Be a WESTconsin Credit Union member, or become one
- Be prepared to have some FUN!
- Click here to conveniently sign yourself up online
For more information, contact our Volunteer Club Coordinator, Emma Bartz, by calling your local WESTconsin office and entering extension 7787.