Reloadable Visa Card
WESTconsin’s Reloadable Visa® Card is the perfect companion on your vacation. Whether you're on a trip, trying to limit your spending, or helping your teen learn to stay on budget, a reloadable Visa card is the way to go! Like any Visa card, a prepaid card is safer than cash, but just as flexible. You can use your reloadable card anywhere Visa cards are accepted. But unlike a typical credit card, you can only spend as much as what is preloaded on the card. Best of all, you can reload additional funds at any time.
GREAT FOR TRAVEL
AND EVERYDAY USE
This card is your passport to stress-
free travel in the United States and
Mexico! It’s safe, convenient, and can
be used anywhere Visa® is accepted.
You can get your card replaced if
it’s lost or stolen, and you can limit
spendingto the amount on your card.
GREAT FOR PARENTS
Give your kids financial freedom and teach them money management skills at the same time. Parents, purchase a primary card as the owner of the account, then purchase a secondary card for your teen* and load money onto the card for all your student’s needs…lunch money, books, movies, clothes, emergencies etc.
Primary cardholders must be age 18 and older
*Secondary cardholder must be age 13 years or older
- Convenient—Make purchases online, in-store or by phone—anywhere Visa prepaid cards are accepted
- Access—Get cash when you need it at ATMs worldwide
- Security—Safer and cost-effective alternative to carrying cash
- Control—Spend only what funds you load on the card and track your spending online 24/7 for improved budgeting and a more efficient way to manage money
- Order secondary cards for family members
- Personalized cards have your name embossed on the Card and will be mailed directly to your home—
Non-personalized cards are available for immediate purchase
- Can be replaced if lost or stolen
- Visit your local office to purchase a Visa Reloadable Card