WESTconsin Credit Union is committed to helping our members achieve financial success, with sincere care for our employees, members, and communities. This care and the philosophy of people helping people, guides our leaders and encourages our employees to get involved in community and charitable activities and worthwhile causes.
Our many ways of giving back to the communities and members we serve include:
Company Sponsorships and Donations
- We support local non-profits:
- Youth Sports
- Humane societies
- Clubs and organizations
- Other community events
- Financial coaches can help members with basic financial skills such as balancing a checkbook, creating a budget, or setting up a savings plan.
- Or work with coaches to plan for long term goals like detailed as getting out of debt, reaching financial milestones, or preparing for retirement.
- Each year our financial coaches dedicate over 40,000 hours to help over 25,000 members!
We support and provide many financial education resources to our local schools and the general public.
- Making the Right Money Moves
- Mad City Money and Classroom Presentations
- Budget or Bust board game
- Four $MARTCU office locations in local High Schools
- Online financial calculators
- Financial Coaching provided by a trained financial coach
- $12,000 in scholarships awarded each year
- So much more!
80TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
Every office participated in a service project that partnered with a local agriculture business or organization each month throughout 2019. Over $10,000 was donated to local 4H Clubs, projects and FFA organizations as well.
Hosted in the spring and summer to help local food pantries.
During the month of April, this campaign benefits local youth organizations. We have partnered with local theatre programs, photography clubs, visited classrooms to do financial presentations and community service projects.
SCHOOL SUPPLY DRIVE
Hosted in August to benefit our local schools. CHOCOLATE BAR SALES Benefit local organizations such as Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, humane societies, theatre arts groups, youth agriculture organizations and clubs.
THE MITTEN TREE
Hosted in November to make sure our communities are prepared for the winter months with proper winter apparel.
CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITAL FUNDRAISERS
Each year, we host two fundraising efforts—Chain of Hearts in February and Miracle Jeans Days in September.
UW–RIVER FALLS ALUMNI CREDIT CARD
A portion of every dollar spent using this credit card goes back to the UWRF Alumni Foundation.