WESTCheck Debit Card
The WESTCheck debit card makes everyday purchases simple and quick! It allows you to make purchases directly from your checking account, without ever writing a check. You can also access your funds 24 hours a day at ATM terminals. It is the convenient way to handle your checking account. Use the WESTCheck debit card worldwide at most merchants displaying the MasterCard logo by simply handing the merchant your card and signing your receipt.
- Get cash back by shopping with your WESTCheck debit card through our Purchase Rewards program, available when you log into your WESTconsin Online account (not available with HSA debit cards)
- Fast, easy purchases that are automatically deducted from your WESTconsin checking account
- Pay online, by mail or phone
- For enhanced security, protect your card by registering it with MasterCard SecureCode
- Purchases are limited to the available balance in your WESTconsin Credit Union checking account, or up to $2,000 per day
- FREE unlimited transactions/inquiries at WESTconsin owned ATMs.
- Four (4) free ATM transactions/inquiries per month at non-WESTconsin ATMs (surcharges may apply from ATM owner)—up to a $1.25 charge for each additional transaction or inquiry based on Membership Value Pricing (MVP) status
- Overdraft Privilege Program—opt in to include your ATM and everyday debit card transactions
- Protect yourself by NEVER providing any personal information, including your PIN number or the security code on the back of your card, to anyone who calls or emails you requesting this information
- Now available with EMV chip card technology
Lost or Stolen Card: Report a lost or stolen card by calling (800) 449-7728 any time, day or night.
The WESTCheck Debit Card Also Serves as an ATM Card
- Make withdrawals, balance inquiries, and transfers worldwide at ATM terminals displaying the Cirrus, Pulse, or STAR logos
- ATM terminal withdraw limit of $510 cash from your WESTconsin savings or checking account per day
- FREE unlimited transactions/inquiries at WESTconsin owned ATMs or any ATM displaying the Alliance One logo
- Drive up WESTconsin ATM terminals are available 24 hours per day at all offices except Spring Valley
- The Alliance One locator can help you find the nearest ATM terminal when traveling
Debit Card Contact Information
To verify unusual spending: