Making Purchases Simple
WESTconsin's debit card makes everyday purchases simple and quick! It allows you to make purchases directly from your checking account, without ever writing a check. You can also access your funds 24-hours a day at ATM terminals. It is the convenient way to handle your checking account. Use your debit card worldwide at most merchants displaying the MasterCard logo. Apply for a checking account at your local WESTconsin office and get your debit card issued instantly!
Debit Card Features
Instant-issue debit cards are available at all WESTconsin offices
- Free withdrawals and inquiries at all WESTconsin ATMs
- Debit Card Control - control when and how your debit card is used; temporarily deactivate your card and receive real time alerts
- Cash back with Purchase Rewards - earn cash back for qualifying purchases made using your debit card! (not available with HSA debit cards)
- Fast, easy purchases that are automatically deducted from your WESTconsin checking account
Debit Card Details
- Choose one of two easy ways to use your debit card:
DEBIT - enter your PIN and the purchase is deducted immediately
CREDIT - select credit and the funds will be held in your account until the merchant submits the transaction for processing
- Purchases are limited to the available balance in your WESTconsin Credit Union checking account, or up to $2,000 per day
- Overdraft Privilege Program - opt in to include your ATM and everyday debit card transactions (not available with HSA debit cards)
- Business debit cards are available for business and organization accounts
- Protect yourself by NEVER providing any personal information, including your PIN or the security code on the back of your card, to anyone who calls or emails you requesting this information
Your Debit Card is Your ATM Card
- Free unlimited transactions/inquiries at WESTconsin owned ATMs
- ATM terminal withdrawal limit of $510 cash from your WESTconsin savings or checking account per day
- Make withdrawals, balance inquiries, and transfers worldwide at ATM terminals displaying the Cirrus or Accel logos
- Drive up WESTconsin ATM terminals are available 24 hours per day at all offices except Ellsworth and Spring Valley
- Four (4) free ATM transactions/inquiries per month at non-WESTconsin owned ATMs (surcharges may apply from ATM owner)—up to a $1.25 charge for each additional transaction or inquiry based on Membership Value Pricing (MVP) status
- No surcharge fee at ATMs displaying the Alliance One logo
- The Alliance One locator can help you find the nearest ATM terminal when traveling
Upcoming Travel Plans? Submit an online travel form!
To protect your account, transactions on your debit card are monitored for suspicious activity, including locations that vary from your norm, and may be blocked when used outside of that area.
Please notify us of your travel plans at least 48 hours prior to leaving. To submit a Travel Form, login to WESTconsin Online and use the Credit & Debit Card Travel Form found under Additional Services. Leaving tomorrow or unable to access WESTconsin Online, please call our Service Center or visit any WESTconsin office.