WESTCheck Debit Card
The WESTCheck debit card makes everyday purchases simple and quick! It allows you to make purchases directly from your checking account, without ever writing a check. You can also access your funds 24 hours a day at ATM terminals. It is the convenient way to handle your checking account. Use the WESTCheck debit card worldwide at most merchants displaying the MasterCard logo.
- Get cash back by shopping with your WESTCheck debit card through our Purchase Rewards program, available when you log into your WESTconsin Online account (not available with HSA debit cards)
- Fast, easy purchases that are automatically deducted from your WESTconsin checking account
- Two easy ways to use your debit card:
DEBIT - enter your PIN and the purchase is deducted immediately
CREDIT - select credit and the funds will be held in your account until the merchant submits the transaction for processing
- Purchases are limited to the available balance in your WESTconsin Credit Union checking account, or up to $2,000 per day
- Overdraft Privilege Program—opt in to include your ATM and everyday debit card transactions (not available with HSA debit cards)
- Protect yourself by NEVER providing any personal information, including your PIN or the security code on the back of your card, to anyone who calls or emails you requesting this information
- Now available with EMV chip card technology
- Sign up for card alerts and be alerted by text or email when certain transactions are processed
- Business WESTCheck debit cards are available for business and organization accounts
The WESTCheck Debit Card Also Serves as an ATM Card
- Make withdrawals, balance inquiries, and transfers worldwide at ATM terminals displaying the Cirrus, Pulse, or STAR logos
- ATM terminal withdrawal limit of $510 cash from your WESTconsin savings or checking account per day
- FREE unlimited transactions/inquiries at WESTconsin owned ATMs
- Drive up WESTconsin ATM terminals are available 24 hours per day at all offices except Ellsworth and Spring Valley
- Four (4) free ATM transactions/inquiries per month at non-WESTconsin owned ATMs (surcharges may apply from ATM owner)—up to a $1.25 charge for each additional transaction or inquiry based on Membership Value Pricing (MVP) status
- No surcharge fee at ATMs displaying the Alliance One logo
- The Alliance One locator can help you find the nearest ATM terminal when traveling
Upcoming Travel Plans?
To protect your account, transactions on your debit card are monitored for suspicious activity, including locations that vary from your norm, and may be blocked when used outside of that area.
Please notify us of your travel plans at least one business day prior to leaving by calling our Service Center or visiting any WESTconsin office.
Debit Card Contact Information
Within the United States, call (800) 924-0022 for all debit card inquiries.