Thank you for choosing WESTconsin Credit Union as your financial partner
We want to make your lending experience as easy as possible, including convenient payment options and online account management.
Plus, a WESTconsin representative is just a phone call away! Simply dial (800) 924-0022, Monday–Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Choose your way to pay!
- ONLINE FROM WESTCONSIN | Easily manage your accounts within WESTconsin Online and our Mobile App and set up automatic personal loan payments from your WESTconsin savings or checking.
- ONLINE FROM ANOTHER FINANCIAL | Pay from a checking account elsewhere; you can do so by logging into your financial institution’s Bill Pay system. Make sure you reference your member number and suffix, and the following address: PO Box 160, Menomonie WI 54751
EASY AUTOPAY VIA EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) | This fast and secure method is the easiest way to make your loan payment from your savings or checking at another financial institution. An EFT transfers your funds to WESTconsin electronically. Just complete the Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization Form, mail it in or drop it off at any WESTconsin location, and your payment will always be on time!*
- CALL-24 | Access your WESTconsin account 24-hours a day via a touch-tone phone to make payments from your WESTconsin savings or checking account.
- MAIL | Send a check or money order to: WESTconsin Credit Union, PO Box 160, Menomonie WI 54751
Include your member number and loan suffix on your check. Payments are applied on the business day that they are received in the mail.
- PHONE | Call (800) 924-0022 to transfer funds from your WESTconsin account, or use your debit card** from a different financial institution to quickly and easily pay your loan with a WESTconsin representative.
- IN PERSON | Visit any of our 15 convenient office locations.
Thank you for choosing WESTconsin. We value your membership and look forward to serving you.*WESTconsin Credit Union needs to receive the completed EFT Form a minimum of 14 days prior to the first transfer date
**For a minimal fee, you may use a debit or credit card from another financial institution