A suite of powerful online business banking services.
WESTconsin Business Connect is an effective solution for businesses that require access for multiple users with distinct duties and levels of responsibility. Users can conduct balance reporting, payroll direct deposits, payment collections, vendor disbursements, wire transfers and Check Positive Pay.
WESTconsin Business Connect includes:
Originate ACH (Automated Clearing House) Payments and Collections
- Allows users to perform routine transactions such as payroll direct deposit payments, vendor payments and direct debits using the ACH network.
Domestic Wire Transfers
- Initiate wire transfer requests to any financial institution within the United States.
Check Positive Pay
- Protect your company from check fraud with Check Positive Pay. Through continuously updated issued check files, the credit union is able to identify potentially fraudulent checks. Followed by confirmation from the business, this allows for early detection and return of unauthorized checks, in accordance with federal regulation timelines.
- Make one-time payments or set up recurring payments to individuals or other businesses. Reports within Business Connect Bill Pay provide a detailed overview of spending patterns, helping you better manage your finances.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere with Mobile Deposit!
Single Sign-On Access
- Link all related business entities so they can be accessed from one sign-on.
- Select Primary and Secondary Business Administrators to manage the accounts and additional Business Users, if needed. In depth permissions allow Business Administrators to grant additional specific access/permissions to Business Users.
- Free, electronic version of your monthly statements, notices, and tax forms. Click here for more information about eDocuments.
Alerts and Notifications
- From large deposit alerts to payment due notifications and wires needing approval, WESTconsin Business Connect offers a variety of alerts and notifications to keep you on top of your finances.