WESTconsin Business Debit Cards
WESTconsin's business debit card makes everyday purchases simple and quick!
Make purchases directly from your business or organization checking account, without ever writing a check. You can also access your funds 24 hours a day at ATM terminals. It is the convenient way to handle your checking account. Use your business debit card worldwide at most merchants displaying the MasterCard logo.
- Fast, easy purchases that are automatically deducted from your WESTconsin business checking account
- Two easy ways to use your debit card:
DEBIT - enter your PIN and the purchase is deducted immediately
CREDIT - select credit and the funds will be held in your account until the merchant submits the transaction for processing
- Purchases are limited to the available balance in your WESTconsin Credit Union checking account, or up to $2,000 per day
- Overdraft Privilege Program
- Protect yourself by NEVER providing any personal information, including your PIN or the security code on the back of your card, to anyone who calls or emails you requesting this information
- Business debit cards are available for business and organization accounts
The Business Debit Card Also Serves as an ATM Card
- Make withdrawals, balance inquiries, and transfers worldwide at ATM terminals displaying the Cirrus or Accel logos
- ATM terminal withdrawal limit of $510 cash from your WESTconsin savings or checking account per day
- FREE unlimited transactions/inquiries at WESTconsin owned ATMs
- Drive up WESTconsin ATM terminals are available 24 hours per day at all offices except Spring Valley
- Four (4) free ATM transactions/inquiries per month at non-WESTconsin owned ATMs (surcharges may apply from ATM owner)—$1.25 charge for each additional transaction or inquiry
- No surcharge fee at ATMs displaying the Alliance One logo
- The Alliance One locator can help you find the nearest ATM terminal when traveling
Upcoming Travel Plans?
To protect your account, transactions on your debit card are monitored for suspicious activity, including locations that vary from your norm, and may be blocked when used outside of that area.
Please notify us of your travel plans at least one business day prior to leaving by calling our Service Center or visiting any WESTconsin office.