Become A Member
Benefits of A WESTconsin Membership
WESTconsin Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative. What does that mean? Our account holders—our members—each own an equal share in their financial institution. In other words, our members own the credit union. Profits go back to our member-owners in the form of better rates, fewer service fees and increased services.
Own your financial success—become a WESTconsin Credit Union member!
You are eligible to join WESTconsin Credit union by living or working within our field of membership service area that includes the following counties:
- Wisconsin—Barron, Buffalo, Burnett, Chippewa, Clark, Dunn, Eau Claire, Jackson, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Rusk, St. Croix, Sawyer, Taylor, Trempealeau and Washburn
- Minnesota—Anoka, Chisago, Dakota, Goodhue, Isanti, Pine, Ramsey, Wabasha and Washington
- Are an employee or student of any university or technical college located in any of the counties in our service area
In addition, organizations and entities are eligible for membership if:
- The organization, association of individuals or entity has a majority of the directors, owners or members of the organization or association eligible for membership
- The organization, association or entity has a business location in the counties listed above
- A trust has a majority of the persons who are settler(s), trustee(s) and beneficiary(ies) of the trust eligible for membership
Once a member, always a member—even if you move out of our Field of Membership.
How to Join
Join us by opening a membership share (savings) account with a minimum balance of $5. Visit any of our office locations conveniently located throughout the region where you’ll be assisted by our friendly, helpful staff.
You can also get started with this process through our New Member Information Form. Submit the form online and we will follow up with you to schedule a convenient time together to complete your membership account opening.