WESTconsin Platinum Visa credit cards give you worldwide acceptance, the most competitive interest rates, no annual fee, uChoose Rewards, and Membership Value Pricing (MVP) benefits. Now is a great time to transfer balances from your credit cards with higher interest rates!
Platinum Visa Benefits
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- Free uChoose Rewards* program
- Competitive interest rates** with MVP discounts of .50% for Gold members and .25% for Silver
- Account access through WESTconsin Online to review recent activity, enroll in eStatements, make or schedule payments and more
- Annual Activity Summary statement
- Security protection
- Sign up for card alerts and reminders by logging into WESTconsin Online and selecting your credit card. You can be alerted by email when certain transactions are processed.
WESTconsin’s Platinum Visa credit cards also provide these valuable items at no or minimal cost:
- Free Falcon Fraud Protection—the most advanced fraud protection system available today
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Loss of life, disability and involuntary unemployment payment protection
Make the WESTconsin Platinum Visa credit card your card of choice. Conveniently apply in just a few minutes through our secure online application. Or if you prefer, call your local WESTconsin office or (800) 924-0022. You can usually get an approval the same day.
UW-River Falls Alumni Platinum Visa Rewards
If you are a UW-River Falls alumni, student, faculty, or staff member, the UW-River Falls Alumni Platinum Visa is a great choice for you! This card provides you the same benefits as the WESTconsin Platinum Visa credit card and for every purchase made with this card, a royalty is given to the university’s Alumni Association.
To protect your account, transactions on your credit card are monitored for suspicious activity, including locations that vary from your norm, and may be blocked when used outside of that area.
Please notify us of your travel plans at least 48 hours prior to leaving. To submit a Travel Form, login to WESTconsin Online and use the Credit & Debit Card Travel Form found under Additional Services. Leaving tomorrow or unable to access WESTconsin Online, please call our Service Center or visit any WESTconsin office.
Free Automatic Payment: Save time and postage, and never worry about missing a credit card payment. The payment is withdrawn from your WESTconsin Credit Union checking or Membership savings account (suffix 00). You have the option to make the payment in full, a fixed dollar amount, or the minimum payment amount due.
Free Online Payment: Make your credit card payment online from any financial by logging into WESTconsin Online and selecting your credit card. You will be able to schedule either one time or recurring payments using the online payment system.
Pay by Phone: Automated payments can be made by contacting Cardholder Services at any time to make a no fee credit card payment when paying via savings or checking account.
Pay by Mail: You can mail your payment, along with the statement header, to either of the following addresses. To ensure payment to your account, we accept money orders or imprinted checks; no convenience/temporary checks accepted.
Standard payment address:
Overnight payment address: