New User Registration:
It's easy to sign up for WESTconsin Online, to enjoy the benefits of free online banking, free bill payment and free eDocuments!
- In the Username box, enter your WESTconsin member number (with no suffixes).
- In the Password box, enter your four-digit CALL-24 PIN (not your debit card PIN). If you do not have a CALL-24 PIN, please contact your local WESTconsin Credit Union office or (800) 924-0022 to obtain one.
For security reasons, after the initial login, you will be required to change your Username and Password.
If you need assistance, please call (800) 924-0022.
WESTconsin Online is compatible with Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari 9.
Digital Wallet Payments are Convenient and Secure
Add your WESTconsin Credit Union credit and debit cards to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay to make online, in app and in-store checkouts faster and easier with the same rewards, benefits and protections that come with using your card.
Benefits of Digital Wallets
- Your card information is never stored on your device or shared with merchants.
- Quick online payments with pre-filled information so you can speed through checkout.
- Extra security provided by smartphones where fingerprint Touch ID or Face Recognition can be used to authorize transactions.
Ways You Can Pay
- In Store | Look for the contactless symbol on card terminals, and hover your mobile device 1-2 inches above it to pay.
- Online | Enjoy faster online checkout when you see your preferred wallet's logo, and no need to set up an account to check out.
- In Apps | Pay safely, securely, and easily in your favorite apps when you see your preferred wallet's logo at checkout
Digital Wallet Enrollment is Easy
Download the mobile wallet app and choose the correct setup instruction for your device.
Apple Pay is easy and works with the Apple devices you use every day.Get started
Google Pay is the fast, simple way to send money to friends and pay online.Get stared
Samsung Pay lets you carry your credit, debit, gift and membership cards on your devices.
Common questionsView all FAQs
How do I set up a Digital Wallet?
The apps that you use to set up your digital wallet are available for download on most mobile devices. To use your WESTconsin credit or debit card with these digital wallets, follow the instructions on your device or follow these links:
Where can I use Digital Wallet?
Use your digital wallet anywhere Apple Pay, Google Pay, and/or Samsung Pay is accepted.
- In store – look for the contactless symbol on payment terminals.
- Online – Checkout faster online when you see your wallet’s logo.
- In App – pay safely, securely, and easily in your favorite apps.
Is there a fee for using Digital Wallet?
There is no cost from WESTconsin to use your digital wallet. Your credit and debit card terms and conditions will apply for purchases. WESTconsin does not charge any fees to add your credit or debit card to your digital wallet.
How secure is Digital Wallet?
Digital wallets are often considered safer than a traditional wallet because of built-in protections. For example, many applications require a passcode or biometric authentication, including thumbprint and/or face recognition, to gain access. Digital wallets heavily encrypt all credit card and banking details to help keep them secure from hackers.
Apple, the Apple logo, and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Pay and the Google Pay logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. Samsung, Samsung Pay and the Samsung Pay logo are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Older mobile devices may not be supported by the Digital Wallet. Verify supported devices at the link for your Digital Wallet. Terminals can vary so experience may be different from merchant to merchant.