New User Registration:
It's easy to sign up for WESTconsin Online, to enjoy the benefits of free online banking, free bill payment and free eDocuments!
- In the Username box, enter your WESTconsin member number (with no suffixes).
- In the Password box, enter your four-digit CALL-24 PIN (not your debit card PIN). If you do not have a CALL-24 PIN, please contact your local WESTconsin Credit Union office or (800) 924-0022 to obtain one.
For security reasons, after the initial login, you will be required to change your Username and Password.
If you need assistance, please call (800) 924-0022.
WESTconsin Online is compatible with Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari 9.
WESTconsin Online & Mobile App
At WESTconsin Credit Union, we’re committed to providing the best possible member experience, in person, over the phone and electronically. We hope you’ll share our excitement about our digital services, designed to make your life easier.
Experience digital banking seamlessly across all devices. Access your accounts with your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Manage your funds wherever life takes you with free services like mobile deposit, bill pay, funds transfers, open new accounts, and more!
Popular Digital Banking Features
Alerts & Notifications
Set up real-time and scheduled account alerts for low balances, large deposits, and more.
Visit My Settings >
Alerts & Notifications.
Apply for a Loan
Quickly and securely apply for any of the following loans:
- Consumer / Personal
- Credit Card
Pay your bills directly from your WESTconsin checking account! Eliminate envelopes, stamps and check writing—it’s all done for you!Learn More
Debit Card Control
Temporarily deactivate your debit card, should it be misplaced, and reactivate it once found!Learn more
Add your WESTconsin Credit Union credit and debit cards to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay to make online, in app and in-store checkouts.Learn more
Cut the paper clutter! Receive your statements, forms and notices faster and securely through WESTconsin Online or our Mobile App.Learn more
Member to Member Transfers
Transfer money in real time to any WESTconsin member!
Login to WESTconsin Online, go to Move Money > Make a Transfer > Add a recipient.
All transactions are final.
Connect and monitor all your accounts, loans, and investments in one place!Learn more
Put your WESTconsin debit card to work for you! Earn cash back for qualifying purchases made using your debit card.Learn more
- Credit and Debit Card Travel Form
- Sub-Savings Form
- Direct Deposit Checking Form
Login to WESTconsin Online, go to Additional Services
Safely and easily delegate financial management tasks to designated individuals through WESTconsin Online.Learn more
Check your balances, transfer money, and review account history with text commands.Learn more
Mobile App Only Features
Login to our Mobile App securely with your fingerprint or with facial recognition.
To manage, login to the Mobile App, go to Settings.
You don’t need to wait in line the next time you want to deposit a check. Simply use your smartphone and the WESTconsin Mobile App to tap, snap and deposit your checks electronically.Learn More
Once enabled, swipe down from the login page of the Mobile App and view your account balances and last five transactions without the need to login.
To enable, login to the Mobile App, go to Settings.
WESTconsin Online Makes Life Easier
WESTconsin Online, our online banking platform, provides an easy-to-use experience to help you safely manage your finances. Access your accounts 24 hours a day 7 days a week. WESTconsin Online is convenient, safe, easy and FREE!
- View account balances, transfer funds and make loan payments
- Reorder checks and view images of cleared checks
- Update your mailing address, email address and phone number
- Access your WESTconsin Visa credit card account
Login or enroll in WESTconsin Online today to explore the many ways online banking can help support your financial goals.
Getting Started with WESTconsin Online
View our video tutorials for assistance getting started with WESTconsin Online and the Mobile App. Other tutorials are also available!
- Enter your WESTconsin member number (no suffixes) in the USERNAME box
- Enter your four-digit CALL-24 PIN (not your debit card PIN) in the PASSWORD box
Note—you will be prompted to change your WESTconsin Online username and password and register your device
Having problems with logging in? Call your local WESTconsin office or US toll-free (800) 924-0022 and we will be happy to assist you.
- General Information
- Recommended Browser Settings
- Disable Autocomplete Function (previously saved passwords)
WESTconsin’s Mobile App—Available Anytime, Anywhere
The WESTconsin Mobile App is available for devices using Apple iOS and Google Android™. To download, simply search for WESTconsin Credit Union and login using your WESTconsin Online username and password. If you have not created a login or registered for WESTconsin Online yet, tap Sign Up.
Our app is free, but standard rates and fees may apply from your wireless carrier. Mobile Deposit is available for iPhones, iPads, Android mobile phones and tablets. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Common questionsView all FAQs
How do I hide/show/nickname my accounts?
Click on My Settings, scroll to bottom of page, click Rename & Hide Your Accounts
- To hide accounts simply click on the check box to the right of the suffix
- To show the account again, simply navigate back to settings and check the box next to the suffix
- To rename the account, find the account you want and type the new name in the Rename Account field
Where can I find my full account number?
Click the suffix name to open the Account History Page. Click the drop down arrow next to Account Detail. Your full ACH number will be listed for qualifying checking accounts with other relevant account details.
Where can I see my check images?
- Click the checking account suffix on the My Accounts Page to open the Account History Page. Click the check icon to view images of the front and back of the check.
- Check images are also available within eDocuments if enrolled before the month the check clears. Simply navigate to the eDocument for the month the check cleared, scroll to the end of the checking account section and click the blue check number for the check you are looking for.