Membership Value Pricing® (MVP)
Be rewarded for your loyalty to WESTconsin Credit Union! As a member-owner of this financial cooperative, we invite you to use the products and services available to you. Membership Value Pricing® (MVP) is the cherry on top of an already great membership. MVP® is much like an airline frequent flyer program or other frequent buyer club—the more services you use with us, the greater your rewards!
It's easy to qualify for MVP® status—just maintain an active WESTconsin Credit Union checking account, regularly direct deposit your primary source of income to that account, and maintain a minimum average monthly household loan or deposit balance.
- Silver MVP—Combined Household Monthly Average Balance (deposits and/or loans*) exceeds $15,000.
- Gold MVP—Combined Household Monthly Average Balance (deposits and/or loans*) exceeds $30,000 OR a current first mortgage loan (with a balance) through WESTconsin Credit Union.
|Benefits||Silver MVP||Gold MVP|
|Preferred Checking monthly fee||Reduced to $4||FREE|
|Select Checking monthly fee||Reduced to $3||FREE|
(FREE unlimited transactions at WESTconsin-owned ATMs & four (4) free per month at non-WESTconsin ATMs)
|Reduced to 75¢||FREE|
|Ready Reserve transfer fee||Reduced to $1||FREE|
|Gift cards (limit may apply)||$2.50 each||FREE|
|Money orders||50% discount||FREE|
|Loan Annual Percentage Rate (APR) discount on new personal loans or Express Loan advances made after signing up
(remains through loan period)
|.25% discount||.50% discount|
|Safe deposit boxes||25% discount||50% discount|
|Visa credit card APR discount||.25% discount||.50% discount|
|Bonus Certificate dividend rate
(remains through certificate period)
|.15% additional||.35% additional|
|Real estate closing cost discount||$50 discount||$100 discount|
|Check or ACH non-sufficient/uncollected funds fee per item||Reduced to $25||Reduced to $20|
Link Your Household Accounts
We can link the accounts of those in your household to get you to MVP status. You don't have to link accounts of household members to qualify for MVP; however, it could be to your benefit to do so. Give WESTconsin a call, and we'll help you determine if linking accounts is in your best interest. Qualified household members are immediate family members—spouse, parents, children and stepchildren—who live at the same address. Linking households for MVP status will not automatically grant account joint ownership on the accounts. Linking is strictly to get you the best MVP status possible.
For more information about MVP, or to access a Household Link Request form, click here.
MVP® Important Notes
- Your balances and services will be reviewed at the end of each month.
- Your MVP level will appear near the beginning of each monthly statement.
- Preferred Checking charges for that particular month will be based on the MVP level appearing on that statement. You will receive the other MVP benefits until the next month's review.
- Any loan 15 days or more past due during a month will not be included in that month's qualifying calculations.
- Households or members with any outstanding negative balance accounts or charged off balances do not qualify for an MVP level.
- MVP only applies to personal accounts;
business accounts connected to a Business Membership Savings account do not qualify.
- Your household may move between levels each month based on your balance and service relationship, and charges could adjust accordingly.
*Guaranteed student loan balances not included.