eStatements, eNotices and eTax Forms at your fingertips
An eDocument is an electronic version of your monthly statement, notices or forms that get posted to your WESTconsin Online account instead of being printed on paper and delivered via the mail.
Benefits of Electronic Documents
- Secure site access and safe means to distribute sensitive information
- Convenience of online access to your eStatement, eNotices and eTax forms anytime, anywhere
- Faster retrieval of your monthly eDocuments
- Option to view 36 months of eDocuments at one time (from time enrolled)
- Ability to save eDocuments to your computer
- Available FREE to our members!
- Begin by logging into your WESTconsin Online account.
- Once you are in WESTconsin Online, click on the Additional Services tab, then the eDocuments tab.
- At the prompt, provide your email address and accept the user agreement, which acknowledges your decision to receive your account statement, notices and forms online rather than on paper.
Note: Once enrolled, you will begin receiving statements, selected notices, 90 Day Notes, tax forms and other electronic documents electronically. Each membership account that you wish to receive eDocuments will need to be registered separately (i.e.—personal account, joint account, business account). And if you register during one of the last three days of a month, you may still receive a paper statement for just that month with your eStatement beginning the following month.
Retrieving Your eDocuments
At any time, you can access your eDocuments through your WESTconsin Online account.
- Login to WESTconsin Online
- Click Additional Services
- Select eDocuments
Now available through our mobile app!
- Login to Mobile App
- Tap Menu or tap More
- Tap eDocuments