Online Banking FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions about WESTconsin Online Banking can be found below. If you don't see an answer to your question contact us and we'd be happy to help!
Where can I check my account balances?
The My Accounts section has all of your accounts categorized by type (Deposit, Savings, Loans, etc.) with the current balance and available balance for each account. The Total Accounts value is displayed at the bottom of the account section for deposit and loan accounts.
Where can I find when my Share Certificate account matures?
The maturity date of your Share Certificate account will show in the account bar without having to access the account details. If the maturity date is available, it is displayed as “Matures on MM/DD/YYYY.”
How do I hide/show/nickname my accounts?
Click on My Settings, scroll to bottom of page, click Rename & Hide Your Accounts
- To hide accounts simply click on the check box to the right of the suffix
- To show the account again, simply navigate back to settings and check the box next to the suffix
- To rename the account, find the account you want and type the new name in the Rename Account field
How long does it take for transfers to display?
Transfers made using WESTconsin Online will display quickly in My Accounts and the Account History Page transactions list. This means that we will automatically refresh the page (to get new account balances).
Where can I find my full account number?
Click the suffix name to open the Account History Page. Click the drop down arrow next to Account Detail. Your full ACH number will be listed for qualifying checking accounts with other relevant account details.
Where can I see my check images?
- Click the checking account suffix on the My Accounts Page to open the Account History Page. Click the check icon to view images of the front and back of the check.
- Check images are also available within eDocuments if enrolled before the month the check clears. Simply navigate to the eDocument for the month the check cleared, scroll to the end of the checking account section and click the blue check number for the check you are looking for.