Electronic statements, notices and tax forms at your fingertips.
An eDocument is an electronic version of your monthly statement, mortgage statement, notices or forms that are accessible through WESTconsin Online, or our Mobile App. eDocuments provide tremendous benefits for members like you while helping reduce postage and printing costs. In turn, these savings allow us to provide better rates and lower fees than many of our competitors.
Benefits of Electronic Documents
- Secure site access and safe means to distribute sensitive information
- Convenience of online access to your eStatement, eNotices and eTax forms anytime, anywhere
- Faster retrieval of your monthly eDocuments
- Option to view 36 months of eDocuments at one time (from time enrolled)
- Ability to save eDocuments to your computer
- Available FREE to our members!
- Begin by logging into WESTconsin Online, our Mobile App or Business Connect.
- Once logged into WESTconsin Online click on eDocuments or from Business Connect, click on the Additional Services tab, then the eDocuments. From the Mobile App, tap the menu button, then eDocuments.
- At the prompt, complete the simple steps to confirm your decision to receive your account statement, mortgage statements, account notices and tax forms online rather than on paper.
Note: Once enrolled, you will begin receiving statements, selected notices, newsletters, tax forms and other electronic documents electronically. Each membership account that you wish to receive eDocuments will need to be registered separately. And if you register during one of the last three days of a month, you may still receive a paper statement for just that month with your eStatement beginning the following month.
Retrieving Your eDocuments
Simply login to your account through WESTconsin Online, our Mobile App or Business Connect to access your eDocuments at any time.
- Login to WESTconsin Online, click on eDocuments
- Login to our Mobile App, tap the menu button then eDocuments
- Login to Business Connect, click on the Additional Services tab then the eDocuments tab