Business Checking Accounts
Opt for a WESTconsin Business Checking Account and enjoy tons of valuable tools. We simplify and support your business’s financial matters, so you can keep your focus on taking great care of your own customers. WESTconsin offers a no-nonsense, no-fuss Business Checking Account with these great features and benefits:
- No minimum balance. A Membership Savings, with $5 balance, is all that's required to open a Business Checking Account.
- Dividends. Dividends will be paid on your Business Checking Account for each day the balance stays $500 and above. Dividends will be compounded and credited monthly.
- Free money orders. You’ll receive 10 free money orders to bridge the gap until you receive your first order of checks; allow two weeks for delivery. The cost for checks will be automatically deducted from your checking account a few days after you open it. You will not receive your original checks back and duplicate checks are available for ordering. You will receive a statement, which runs from the first of the month to the end, listing all transactions.
- 50 cleared checks per statement period without charge. Each check withdrawal over 50 per statement period will be charged 20 cents. There is no limit for in-person withdrawals or pre-authorized transfers from this account.
- 100 checks deposited per statement period without charge. Each check deposited over 100 per statement period will be charged 10 cents. Each deposit that includes either food stamps or foreign checks will be charged $10.
- Overdraft protection. Overdraft protection is available and can be connected directly to your Business Checking Account. Save overdraft charges and the need to call or come in to the credit union when you temporarily need a small loan.
- Business WESTCheck debit cards are available with the same great features and benefits as our WESTCheck debit card. Download the Business WESTCheck debit card application to apply.
- All checking accounts are subject to the terms and conditions in the Account Disclosure and Service Charges and Fee Schedule.
To open your WESTconsin Business Checking Account: