WESTconsin Platinum Visa Credit Card
WESTconsin Platinum Visa credit cards give you worldwide acceptance, the most competitive interest rates, no annual fee, CURewards, and Membership Value Pricing (MVP) benefits. Now is a great time to transfer balances from your credit cards with higher interest rates!
Platinum Visa Rewards
- No annual fee
- Free CURewards* program
- Competitive interest rates** with MVP discounts of .50% for Gold members and .25% for Silver
- Account access through WESTconsin Online to review recent activity, enroll in eStatements, make or schedule payments and more
- Annual Activity Summary statement
- Security protection
- Now available with EMV chip card technology
- Sign up for card alerts and be alerted by text or email when certain transactions are processed.
*CURewards Program: Earn one reward point for every dollar in qualifying purchases and balance transfers, net of returns when you charge to your WESTconsin Platinum Visa credit card. Redeem your points for merchandise, travel or gift card award items. Visit CURewards for complete program rules and for a listing of all award items.
**The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on your cumulative credit score and your Membership Value Pricing status.
The Extra Mile
WESTconsin’s Platinum Visa credit cards provide these additional benefits at no or minimal cost:
- Free Falcon Fraud Protection—WESTconsin’s Platinum Visa credit card is protected by the most advanced fraud protection system available today
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Travel and emergency assistance services
- Extended warranty protection
- Worldwide automatic travel accident and baggage delay insurance
- Loss of life, disability and involuntary unemployment payment protection
- Roadside dispatch
Sign Me Up!
Make the WESTconsin Platinum Visa credit card your choice of card. Conveniently apply in just a few minutes through our secure online application. Or if you prefer, call your local WESTconsin office or (800) 924-0022. You can usually get an approval the same day.
Credit Card Payment Options
Free Automatic Payment: Save time and postage, and never worry about missing a credit card payment. The payment is withdrawn from your WESTconsin Credit Union checking or Membership savings account (suffix 00). You have the option to make the payment in full, a fixed dollar amount, or the minimum payment amount due.
Free Pay-My-Bill: Make your credit card payment online using WESTconsin Online. Transfer funds from your WESTconsin Credit Union checking or another financial's checking.
Pay by Phone: You may contact Cardholder Services at any time to request a credit card payment. There is a $5 charge per transaction, which is directly billed to your credit card account.
Pay by Mail: You can mail your payment, along with the statement header, to either of the following addresses. To ensure payment to your account, we accept money orders or imprinted checks; no convenience/temporary checks accepted.
|Standard payment address:
PO Box 660493
Dallas, TX 75266-0493
Overnight payment address:
Upcoming Travel Plans?
To protect your account, transactions on your credit card are monitored for suspicious activity, including locations that vary from your norm, and may be blocked when used outside of that area.
Please notify us of your travel plans at least one business day prior to leaving by calling our Service Center or visiting any WESTconsin office.
Credit Card Contact Information
Within the United States, call (800) 924-0022 for all credit card inquiries.