WESTconsin Mobile App
Access your accounts from anywhere with WESTconsin’s Mobile App! It's fast, free and secure!
The WESTconsin Mobile App lets you check your balances, view transaction history, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, view eDocuments, apply for a loan and more! For more information on services offered on both WESTconsin Online and the Mobile App, click here!
Mobile App Set-up
The WESTconsin Mobile App is available for devices using Apple iOS and Google Android™. To download, simply search for WESTconsin Credit Union and login using your WESTconsin Online username and password. If you have not created a login or registered for WESTonsin Online yet, tap Sign Up.
Deposit checks anytime, anywhere with WESTconsin’s Mobile Deposit!
- Making a Deposit? Simply login to the WESTconsin app, choose Check Deposit from the menu and follow the on screen directions.
- Limits: Members can deposit up to $4000 per check with the first $2000 being available as soon as the first business day.
- Note: Tap History in the Check Deposit section to review your mobile deposit status and any notifications. To ensure that you receive mobile deposit email notifications check that your email address is correct in Settings.
Mobile Deposit How To Reference >
Mobile Deposit Terms & Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions
Biometrics is a simple secure way to access your account by logging into the Mobile App using fingerprint or facial recognition on your mobile device.
Note: Please keep in mind that the WESTconsin apps cannot discern between the Biometrics of individuals who are enrolled on the device and if they have permission to access your account. If someone has access to your device with their biometrics, they will also have access to your WESTconsin account using those biometrics.
- Set up—Using a device that has biometrics enabled, upon successfully logging into the Mobile App with your username and password, you will receive a prompt asking if you’d like to start using biometrics to login
- If prompt is accepted, you will be able to login with Biometrics the next time you open the app by using your fingerprint or face.
- If prompt is not accepted, you will be prompted one more time after 30 days. After the 30 day period, if you’d like to enable Touch ID/Fingerprint ID/Face ID, it can be done by going to the Settings menu within the app.
- If at any time you choose not to use biometrics you can disable from the Settings menu, found within the app menu
- Security—Fingerprints and faces are only stored on your device, WESTconsin’s Mobile App does not see or store your Biometric information during the authentication process. After five unsuccessful attempts to access your account using biometrics, you will be required to enter in the account's Username and Password to re-enable Biometrics within the Mobile App settings.
- Swipe right on the fingerprint or face icon to bring up the username and password login screen to access accounts not using biometrics.
Quick Balance, when enabled, allows you to swipe down from the login page of our Mobile App and view your account balances and last five transactions without the need to login.
- Set up—Upon successfully logging into the Mobile App, tap on Settings to enable Quick Balance. If at any time you choose not to use Quick Balance you can disable from the Settings menu as well.
- Security—After 30 days of inactivity Quick Balance will be disabled and you will be required to login to the Mobile App with your username and password or by using biometrics.
- Note: Quick Balance can only be enrolled for one account per device
Our app is free, but standard rates and fees may apply from your wireless carrier. Mobile Deposit is available for iPhones, iPads, Android mobile phones and tablets. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.