WESTconsin Online lets you manage your accounts from almost anywhere. It allows access to your accounts 24 hours a day 7 days a week. WESTconsin Online is convenient, safe, easy and FREE!
Getting Started with WESTconsin Online
- Enter your WESTconsin member number (no suffixes) in the USERNAME box located at the top of every page, or by clicking here
- Enter your four-digit CALL-24 PIN (not your debit card PIN) in the PASSWORD box.
Note—you will be prompted to change your WESTconsin Online username and password and register your device
Services of WESTconsin Online:
- View account balances, transfer funds and make loan payments
- Reorder checks and view images of cleared checks
- Update your mailing address, email address and phone number
- Control when and how your debit card is used; temporarily deactivate your card and receive real time alerts – see Card Control for additional details
- Access your WESTconsin Visa credit card account
- Apply for a Personal Loan, Mortgage, Business Loan or a WESTconsin Visa credit card
- Use Shared Access to safely and easily delegate financial management tasks to designated individuals
Transfer money to any WESTconsin Credit Union member!
- Member to Member Transfers are set up and managed by you
- Confirm transfer before completed*
- Transfers occur in real time
- One-time transfer of funds
- Login to your WESTconsin Online account
- Once you are in WESTconsin Online, click the Transfer option
- Click Add a recipient
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add the recipient’s account information
- Verify the account; add a nickname
“Recipient could not be verified. Please contact us or try again later.”
This error is received when the member number or first three (3) characters of a last name or suffix keyed in is incorrect. Please contact the recipient to confirm information.
*Please take caution when completing a transfer as all transfers are final. Once a transfer has been completed you’ll need to contact the recipient of the transfer to correct, WESTconsin is unable to reverse the transfer.
It’s never been easier to pay your bills directly from your WESTconsin checking account! Bill Pay eliminates envelopes, stamps and check writing; it’s all done for you FREE from WESTconsin Credit Union!
You need to have a qualifying, active checking account with WESTconsin Credit Union to sign up.
Conveniences of Bill Pay
- Enroll for Bill Pay from WESTconsin Online or the Mobile App
- Schedule or edit bill payments
- Manage payees
- View payment history and check copies
- Categorize your bills for easier budgeting
- Set up automatic and recurring payments
- Receive eBills from any business that is capable of online invoicing
- Receive email notification when eBills arrives, payments are made and more
First Time Bill Pay Instruction Reference >
Bill Pay Terms & Conditions
Bill Pay FAQs
An eDocument is a free electronic version of your monthly statement, notices or forms that are accessible through WESTconsin Online, or our Mobile App.
Benefits of Electronic Documents
- Secure site access and safe means to distribute sensitive information
- Faster retrieval of your monthly eDocuments
- Option to view 36 months of eDocuments at one time (from time enrolled)
- Ability to save eDocuments to your computer
- Monthly mortgage statements, ARM change notices, escrow analysis, and tax forms included
Note: Once enrolled, you will begin receiving statements, selected notices, newsletters, tax forms and other documents electronically. Each membership account that you wish to receive eDocuments will need to be registered separately.
eDocuments User Agreement
Get a handle on your spending and budgeting with custom categories and the ability to view transaction trends. Money Management offers a convenient, engaging, and complete experience entirely integrated within WESTconsin Online and our Mobile App.
Money Management helps you easily visualize the following
- Know Your Finances. See all your accounts in one place, including those with other financial institutions—credit cards, mortgages, loans, savings and retirement plans.
- Track Your Budget. Bubbles help you understand the relative health of your budgets instantly.
- Watch Your Spending. Every transaction is automatically categorized, so you can spend smarter.
Money Management Terms & Conditions
Put money back in your pocket with Purchase Rewards, our debit card rewards program! Just shop with your debit card and get cash back rewards deposited directly into your WESTconsin account. It's easy and it's FREE!
- Click New Offer
Click to activate and they'll be ready to use the next time you go shopping. New rewards are added often, so login daily to view your offers.
Ready to shop? Use your debit card, linked to the offers you activated, when you shop at the merchant.
- Enjoy Rewards Earned
Enjoy the cashback rewards that will be credited to your account.
Accounts will be credited the following month.
Start earning rewards for the things you already buy at the places you love to shop. Remember, the more you use your debit card, the more offers you can receive and the more rewards you can earn!
Purchase Rewards FAQs
WESTconsin Online and the Mobile App offers multiple ways to set up and receive alerts and notifications about your account.
WESTconsin Online - Alerts & Notifications
- Enroll for Alerts and Notifications to be delivered via SMS or Email through WESTconsin Online
- To set up Alerts and Notifications > Login to WESTconsin Online from a supported browser > Additional Services > Mobile Banking & Alert
Mobile App–Push Notifications
- Push notifications are notification on your phone’s home page, with an indicator on the Mobile App
- Push notifications are only available if you’ve enabled them through the Mobile App
- To set up Push Notifications > Login to the WESTconsin Mobile App > More > Settings > Push Notifications
Money Management–Text & Email Notifications
- In addition to offering free budgeting tools, Money Management offers custom text and email notifications
- To set up notifications within Money Management > Login to your WESTconsin account using a browser or the Mobile App > Money Management > Bell Icon/Notifications
Card Control offers you the ability to temporarily deactivate your debit card, should it be misplaced, and the ability to reactivate it once found! With WESTconsin’s Card Control you can also control where and when your debit card is used. You decide whether you want to allow online or in-store purchases, and manage ATM transactions. You can even restrict foreign transactions. Enable real time alert notifications for any category of transactions.
Learn More | Debit Card Control
Having problems with logging in? Call your local WESTconsin office or US toll-free (800) 924-0022 and we will be happy to assist you.
Recommended Browsers and Settings
For Your Safety
Reputable organizations, such as WESTconsin Credit Union, will never contact you by phone or email to ask you for your personal or financial information. If you receive a suspicious email, phone call, or letter please do not respond. If an item appears to come from WESTconsin Credit Union, contact our Service Center at (800) 924-0022 to verify the validity of the inquiry.