WESTconsin Online lets you manage your accounts from almost anywhere. It is a secure web access to your accounts and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. WESTconsin Online is convenient, safe, easy, and it is FREE!
Services of WESTconsin Online:
- View up-to-date account balances
- Transfer funds and make loan payments
- Set up automatic account transfers
- Online bill payment
- Reorder checks and view images of cleared checks
- Access to eDocuments, including: eStatements, eNotices, tax forms and other electronic documents
- With Shared Access members can safely and easily delegate financial management tasks to designated individuals
- Access FinanceWorks, a personal money management tool
- Redeem Purchase Rewards using your WESTCheck debit card
- WESTconsin Visa credit card account access and eStatements
- Apply for a Personal Loan or a WESTconsin Visa credit card
- Enroll in text message banking
- Set up and manage email notifications
- Customized user settings
Getting Started with WESTconsin Online
- Begin by clicking here.
- At the login screen, enter your WESTconsin member number (no suffixes) in the USERNAME box.
- Enter your four-digit CALL-24 PIN in the PASSWORD box. If you do not have a CALL-24 PIN, contact us by calling (800) 924-0022 to get one.
Note—you will be prompted to change your WESTconsin Online username and password.
For Your Safety
Reputable organizations, such as WESTconsin Credit Union, will never contact you by phone or email to ask you for your personal or financial information. If you receive a suspicious email, phone call, or letter please do not respond. If an item appears to come from WESTconsin Credit Union, contact our Service Center at (800) 924-0022 to verify the validity of the inquiry.