WESTconsin Online lets you manage your accounts from almost anywhere. It is a secure web access to your accounts and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. WESTconsin Online is convenient, safe, easy and FREE!
Services of WESTconsin Online:
- View up-to-date account balances
- Transfer funds and make loan payments
- Add recipients for internal Member to Member transfers
- Schedule recurring transfers
- Enroll in Bill Pay
Note: You must have a qualifying checking account
- Reorder checks and view images of cleared checks
- Enroll in eDocuments, including: eStatements, eNotices, eTax forms and other electronic documents
- Use Shared Access to safely and easily delegate financial management tasks to designated individuals
- Enroll in Money Management, a personal money management tool
- Redeem Purchase Rewards using your debit card
- Access your WESTconsin Visa credit card account and eStatements
- Apply for a Personal Loan or a WESTconsin Visa credit card
- Enroll in text message banking
- Set up account alerts and notifications
- Update your mailing address, email address and more
Getting Started with WESTconsin Online
- Begin by clicking here.
- At the login screen, enter your WESTconsin member number (no suffixes) in the USERNAME box.
- Enter your four-digit CALL-24 PIN in the PASSWORD box. If you do not have a CALL-24 PIN, contact us by calling (800) 924-0022 to get one.
Note—you will be prompted to change your WESTconsin Online username and password.
For Your Safety
Reputable organizations, such as WESTconsin Credit Union, will never contact you by phone or email to ask you for your personal or financial information. If you receive a suspicious email, phone call, or letter please do not respond. If an item appears to come from WESTconsin Credit Union, contact our Service Center at (800) 924-0022 to verify the validity of the inquiry.